The 7th Top-up Foscolo Fellowship offers three 3-year top-up fellowships in economic and financial subjects to be assigned to the 3 best departments or research institutes in Economics or Finance participating to the PhD job markets (US job market or any equivalent organization in Europe) in 2021/22.
Main objective of this competition is to attract and retain in Europe outstanding PhD graduates that might otherwise choose to begin and develop their career overseas.
The competition is open to all departments in Economics or Finance from any university or research institute of the countries where UniCredit operates which will participate to the job markets in 2021/2022 in order to offer a tenure track position or post-doc position to outstanding job market candidates.
The top-up fellowships will start on October 1, 2022. Each top-up fellowship is worth € 50,000 per year and has a 3-year duration. The Foundation will pay the prize directly to the winning departments in a unique annual installment. This top-up fellowship complements the salary and contractual terms of the standard tenure track assistant professorships.
All the accompanying requested documents must be attached in one file PDF format.
For further information, download the announcement (.pdf).
Deadline: September 30, 2021
Expiring on30/09/2021at 23:59You still have7Days:10Hours:12min:07sec
UniCredit Foundation is a non-profit corporate foundation, as further testimony of the Group’s engagement in the promotion of a well-structured set of principles which are the basis of its corporate identity. UniCredit Foundation is entirely financed by the Group and it is an independent legal entity with a Board of Directors.
UniCredit Foundation pursues social and humanitarian goals in the fields of assistance and healthcare, the environment, and training, education and teaching, and supports the best talents in the fields of economics and finance by launching scholarships, research grants and research awards with a special focus on the countries in which UniCredit Group operates.
for more info www.unicreditfoundation.org
How to apply
In order to apply for the UniCredit Foundation’s calls, students must complete the online application form, under the penalty of being excluded from the selection process.
Remind: the form is the same for every competition, therefore you should complete only the fields required by the related announcement.
COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- To participate in the call, it is necessary to click on the APPLY button and enter the login credentials for ideaTRE60.
- You can get the credentials (username and password) through the registration procedure.
- You will receive an e-mail message with a confirmation link. Click on it to complete your registration.
- You can open your application and add any further information as many times as you want until you click on the <submit> button.
- Submit your application only when you consider it completed and all the requested documentation in PDF format has been attached.
- No further modifications are allowed when the application is submitted.
- The GRE test can be substituted with the GMAT test.
- The letter of reference -when required- must be sent directly by a Professor via e-mail to the UniCredit Foundation address as specified in the call.
- For more information on the call and the application process please write to Annalisa.email@example.com